Empower yourself to Strive
If you’re over 16 years and in employment (including on furlough) you can learn new skills to drive your career forward. Available across the West Midlands.
Our Management pathway covers:
- Problem solving techniques
- Principles and techniques that support workplace organisation
- An understanding of continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen) and their application in the workplace
- How to use visual management systems
- The features of a lean environment
- Performing a productivity needs analysis
- Requirements of a team leader
- Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Level 2 Certificate in Business Improvement Techniques
Are you eligible?
If the answer is yes to all of the below, complete an application today to get started!
- Currently employed?
- Lived in the UK for the last 3 years?
- Over 16 years?
- Live in one of the following areas? Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Sandwell,
Solihull, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
Working with the West Midlands Combined Authority, we have funding from the Department of Work & Pensions to offer individuals in the West Midlands funded training courses to fill local skills gaps.
Get in touch today and move your career forward.
Skills to help you get ahead in your career...
Dimensions Training Solutions range of fully funded courses can help you to get the skills you need to get ahead in your career, with targeted programmes to help you stand out with employers for higher wages and better career prospects.
Our Success Stories...
“My employer recently made an announcement that they would be making me redundant. Within days of this announcement DTS contacted my employer and offered me and my team support in upskilling and gaining new qualifications to support me in to a new job. I have chosen new qualifications outside my current job role which I hope will help me secure new employment opportunities”
“I was made redundant 8 weeks ago and didn’t think there was any support available to me. Through my JobCentre advisor I was passed the details of DTS and contacted them to see what was available to me. I worked in Health and Social care and had the experience but no qualifications to back this up. Through choosing 5 qualifications I will be able to confidently apply for roles back in care”
“Everyone I have spoken to within DTS have been great. My Mentor works with me each week to see how I am progressing and to support me in my learning”