Let's find the right course for you
If you have been made redundant in the past 12 weeks or employed but looking to increase your skill set, get in touch today and our team of experts will identify the right course for you.
We have courses available in:
- Health & Social Care (Adult Social Care, Young Peoples Mental Health, Dementia Care, Diabetes Management and many more)
- Leadership & Management
- Customer Service
- Basic IT
- Business Administration
Why choose us:
- Online courses allow you to study where and when best fits into your lifestyle
- Ongoing tutor support
- 100% funded
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications
Are you eligible?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, complete an application today to get started!
- Currently employed or been made redundant in the last 12 weeks?
- Lived in the UK for the last 3 years?
- Over 16 years old
- Live or work in one of the following areas; Herefordshire, Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin
Get in touch today to find out if you qualify for a fully funded course...
*Eligibility criteria applies
Skills to help you get ahead in your career...
Dimensions Training Solutions range of fully funded courses can help you to get the skills you need to get ahead in your career, with targeted programmes to help you stand out with employers for higher wages and better career prospects.
Learner Success Stories...
After being unemployed for over 12 months and lacking in confidence, DTS supported me in career development, securing part time employment within a school!
DTS helped me to overcome my anxieties and re-build my confidence to re-enter the job market again. Improving my IT skills has helped me move towards financial independence and gain employment.
Lacking in self esteem and trust after leaving college, I can now confidently search and apply for employment and apprenticeship vacancies independently