We're here to help!
Apply today and start a career in Construction & Warehousing!
During this 10 day pre-employment into Construction course you will learn the skills to find a job in the construction industry, gain 3 nationally recognised qualifications plus receive a Green CSCS card worth £200!
- Level 1/2 Award in Digital Skills in Employability
- Level 2 Award in Warehousing
- L2 Health & Safety in a Construction Environment
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for this course, all learners must be currently unemployed and living in one of the below local authority areas
- 16+ years living in Bristol, Bath, North East Somerset, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire, Broxbourne, Dacorum, East Herts, Hertsmere, North Hertfordshire, St Albans, Stevenage, Three Rivers, Watford, Welwyn Hatfield or
- Aged 16 – 24 years living in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire (Excluding Nottingham city) North & East London (Barking & Dagenham, Bexley, Bromley, Enfield, Greenwich, Havering, Newham, Redbridge and Waltham Forest)
Skills to help you get ahead in your career...
Dimensions Training Solutions range of fully funded courses can help you to get the skills you need to get ahead in your career, with targeted programmes to help you stand out with employers for higher wages and better career prospects.
Our Success Stories...
“My employer recently made an announcement that they would be making me redundant. Within days of this announcement DTS contacted my employer and offered me and my team support in upskilling and gaining new qualifications to support me in to a new job. I have chosen new qualifications outside my current job role which I hope will help me secure new employment opportunities”
“I was made redundant 8 weeks ago and didn’t think there was any support available to me. Through my JobCentre advisor I was passed the details of DTS and contacted them to see what was available to me. I worked in Health and Social care and had the experience but no qualifications to back this up. Through choosing 5 qualifications I will be able to confidently apply for roles back in care”
“Everyone I have spoken to within DTS have been great. My Mentor works with me each week to see how I am progressing and to support me in my learning”