Amazing NHS Traineeship opportunity!
The Traineeship programme offers individuals who are not currently in employment the opportunity to learn, gain new skills and develop confidence within a working environment. We are offering Health Care Support Worker and Administration roles. The Trust has been running this programme now for a number of years and has a success rate of 93% of trainees becoming valuable employees within North Bristol Trust.
Interviews taking place Tuesday 18th May
You will complete a 6-8 week work placement in your chosen work areas for 3-4 days a week. You will also attend 1-2 days of employability, English and maths study.
At the end of the programme and if successful at interview, you will be offered a Band 2 apprenticeship where you can then further develop your skills either through Apprenticeship opportunities such as Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner or a Level 2 Health Care Support Worker.
If you would like be involved in developing your skills and confidence, we would love to hear from you and work with you in order to achieve this. This programme is a programme in which is recognised across the country and has had some fantastic feedback in recent times. We have also had recent trainees who have now gone on to become Nursing Associates and senior administrators.
Benefits of the course
- Guaranteed interviews upon completion
- Valuable work experience to showcase your skills to employers
- Blend of online learning and practical training
- Personal tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
Who can take part
This fantastic opportunity is open to individuals between the ages of 19 and 24 years who are not in employment, education or training and live within the following areas: Bristol City Council; Bath and North East Somerset Council; North Somerset Council; South Gloucestershire Council.
Get in touch today to find out if you qualify for fully funded courses...
Your Time helps young people to:
- Develop the knowledge, skills and experience to successfully get a job, apprenticeships, traineeship or access to other education streams.
- Equip themselves with the skills to understand what will be required in the future workforce.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to enable you to progress towards your career aspirations and access better paid opportunities in the future.
- Up-skill and adapt to changes in technology and working practices.
- Access to exclusive and account managed opportunities with fast track routes.
Our Success Stories...
“My employer recently made an announcement that they would be making me redundant. Within days of this announcement DTS contacted my employer and offered me and my team support in upskilling and gaining new qualifications to support me in to a new job. I have chosen new qualifications outside my current job role which I hope will help me secure new employment opportunities”
“I was made redundant 8 weeks ago and didn’t think there was any support available to me. Through my JobCentre advisor I was passed the details of DTS and contacted them to see what was available to me. I worked in Health and Social care and had the experience but no qualifications to back this up. Through choosing 5 qualifications I will be able to confidently apply for roles back in care”
“Everyone I have spoken to within DTS have been great. My Mentor works with me each week to see how I am progressing and to support me in my learning”