LOOKING TO GAIN NEW SKILLS IN A NEW SECTOR?
WE CAN HELP...
Your Time is a programme supporting young people aged 16 to 24 who are not in employment, education or training. Our programme focuses on helping individuals progress with their lives by giving them the skills and confidence they need.
Courses available in:
- Customer Service
- Health & Social Care
- Basic IT
Why choose DTS?
- Online courses allow you to study where and when best fits into your lifestyle
- Ongoing tutor support
- 100% funded
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- Support getting you back into employment
Who can take part
Fully funded support available to residents living in Barking & Dagenham, Bexley, Bromley, Enfield, Greenwich, Havering, Newham, Redbridge and Waltham Forest (Local London).
Get in touch today to find out if you qualify for fully funded courses...
Your Time helps young people to:
- Develop the knowledge, skills and experience to successfully get a job, apprenticeships, traineeship or access to other education streams.
- Equip themselves with the skills to understand what will be required in the future workforce.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to enable you to progress towards your career aspirations and access better paid opportunities in the future.
- Up-skill and adapt to changes in technology and working practices.
- Access to exclusive and account managed opportunities with fast track routes.
Our Success Stories...
“My employer recently made an announcement that they would be making me redundant. Within days of this announcement DTS contacted my employer and offered me and my team support in upskilling and gaining new qualifications to support me in to a new job. I have chosen new qualifications outside my current job role which I hope will help me secure new employment opportunities”
“I was made redundant 8 weeks ago and didn’t think there was any support available to me. Through my JobCentre advisor I was passed the details of DTS and contacted them to see what was available to me. I worked in Health and Social care and had the experience but no qualifications to back this up. Through choosing 5 qualifications I will be able to confidently apply for roles back in care”
“Everyone I have spoken to within DTS have been great. My Mentor works with me each week to see how I am progressing and to support me in my learning”