Empower yourself today and learn new skills.
Dimensions Training Solutions are dedicated to offering fully funded training opportunities to individuals and businesses across the UK. We work closely with councils to fill local skill gaps and drive individuals to get in to work and progress in their careers.
See below to find out if we have courses available where you live for your current circumstances.
Fully Funded courses are dependant upon eligibility checks.
Looking to upskill your workforce? Our online training courses can help your employees work more efficiently and proactively.
Skills support for businesses available in Herefordshire, Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
Types of fully funded courses available...
- Digital Skills into Employability
- Construction Routeway into Employability
- Lean Management Business Techniques
- Business Administration
- IT User Skills (Microsoft Excel)
- Team Leading
- Mental Health Awareness & First Aid
- Dementia Care
- Caring for Children and Young People
- Understanding Autism
- Falls Prevention
- Understanding Nutrition & Health
- Prevention & Control of Infection
- Equality and Diversity
- Cleaning Principles
- Plus over 20 additional courses available!
Why choose us?
- Online courses allow you to study where and when best fits into your lifestyle
- Ongoing tutor support
- 100% funded
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- Support getting you back into employment
Skills to help you get ahead in your career...
Dimensions Training Solutions range of fully funded courses can help you to get the skills you need to get ahead in your career, with targeted programmes to help you stand out with employers for higher wages and better career prospects.
Learner Success Stories...
After being unemployed for over 12 months and lacking in confidence, DTS supported me in career development, securing part time employment within a school!
DTS helped me to overcome my anxieties and re-build my confidence to re-enter the job market again. Improving my IT skills has helped me move towards financial independence and gain employment.
Lacking in self esteem and trust after leaving college, I can now confidently search and apply for employment and apprenticeship vacancies independently