Amazing opportunity for a Gaming Traineeship!
Are you aged 19-24 and unemployed? Gain valuable skills and experience in the gaming industry.
We are seeking people with a passion and talent for gaming and/or social media to join Adamo gaming.
You will not only get to experience a unique and exciting work environment, but you will spend time testing games and supporting the social media team.
Next course starts 24th May
You will gain experience in:
- Functional IT Skills
- Customer Service
- Marketing, Design and Social Media
- Commercial & Sponsorship
- Gaming Performance
- E-commerce and Merchandising
- Tournaments and Events
Benefits of the course
- Level 1 Award in Customer Service (City & Guilds)
- Valuable work experience to showcase your skills to employers
- Blend of online learning and practical training
- Guaranteed interviews upon completion
- Personal tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
Who can take part
This fantastic opportunity is open to individuals between the ages of 16 and 24 years who are not in employment, education or training and live within the following local authority areas:
Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire: Amber Valley, Bolsover (SCR), Chesterfield (SCR), Derby City, Derbyshire County Council, Derbyshire Dales (SCR), Erewash, High Peak, North East Derbyshire (SCR), South Derbyshire, Ashfield, Bassetlaw (SCR), Broxtowe, Gedling, Mansfield, Nottingham City Council, Newark and Sherwood and Rushcliffe.
West of England: Bristol City Council; Bath and North East Somerset Council; North Somerset Council; South Gloucestershire Council
Get in touch today to find out if you qualify for fully funded courses...
Your Time helps young people to:
- Develop the knowledge, skills and experience to successfully get a job, apprenticeships, traineeship or access to other education streams.
- Equip themselves with the skills to understand what will be required in the future workforce.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to enable you to progress towards your career aspirations and access better paid opportunities in the future.
- Up-skill and adapt to changes in technology and working practices.
- Access to exclusive and account managed opportunities with fast track routes.
Our Success Stories...
“My employer recently made an announcement that they would be making me redundant. Within days of this announcement DTS contacted my employer and offered me and my team support in upskilling and gaining new qualifications to support me in to a new job. I have chosen new qualifications outside my current job role which I hope will help me secure new employment opportunities”
“I was made redundant 8 weeks ago and didn’t think there was any support available to me. Through my JobCentre advisor I was passed the details of DTS and contacted them to see what was available to me. I worked in Health and Social care and had the experience but no qualifications to back this up. Through choosing 5 qualifications I will be able to confidently apply for roles back in care”
“Everyone I have spoken to within DTS have been great. My Mentor works with me each week to see how I am progressing and to support me in my learning”