We're here to help
Gain digital skills to get you into employment with job opportunities upon completion!
What you will cover...
- Developing digital career skills: How to use social media and the internet to find employment opportunities and using digital skills in career progression
- How to find, manage and store information
- Enhancing your digital literacy
- Digital Device Safety Awareness: Data Protection & Health and Safety when using digital equipment
- IT Security
Next course 24th May
Our next Digital Skills course runs 26th – 30th April 10am – 4.30pm daily.
You must have access to a compute/laptop and the internet. Throughout the course you will have a dedicated Tutor to support your learning
- Certificate in the Principles for Digital Skills into Employability
Are you eligible?
If the answer is yes to all of the below, complete an application today to get started!
- Currently unemployed?
- Lived in the UK for the last 3 years?
- Over 16 years living in one of the following areas? Bristol City Council; Bath and North East Somerset Council; North Somerset Council; South Gloucestershire Council
- Aged 16 – 24 and living in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire (excluding Nottingham City), North & East London (Barking & Dagenham, Bexley, Bromley, Enfield, Greenwich, Havering, Newham, Redbridge and Waltham Forest).
Get in touch today and move your career forward.
Skills to help you get ahead in your career...
Dimensions Training Solutions range of fully funded courses can help you to get the skills you need to get ahead in your career, with targeted programmes to help you stand out with employers for higher wages and better career prospects.
Our Success Stories...
“My employer recently made an announcement that they would be making me redundant. Within days of this announcement DTS contacted my employer and offered me and my team support in upskilling and gaining new qualifications to support me in to a new job. I have chosen new qualifications outside my current job role which I hope will help me secure new employment opportunities”
“I was made redundant 8 weeks ago and didn’t think there was any support available to me. Through my JobCentre advisor I was passed the details of DTS and contacted them to see what was available to me. I worked in Health and Social care and had the experience but no qualifications to back this up. Through choosing 5 qualifications I will be able to confidently apply for roles back in care”
“Everyone I have spoken to within DTS have been great. My Mentor works with me each week to see how I am progressing and to support me in my learning”