CIM Digital Marketing Courses
Working as a training partner for Accelerate, Dimensions Training Solutions are pleased to be able to provide funded Charted Institute of Marketing courses to anyone living and/or working within the Chester and Warrington area looking develop their career in Marketing from entry to senior levels.
Find the right marketing course for you
Responsible Marketing, Data Protection & Privacy
This one day online course will cover the key tools to ensure your digital marketing activities meet all the legal requirements to ensure successful and compliant online campaigns.
Covered in this topic
- Key data protection and GDPR legislation
- Privacy notices
- Understanding how data is used and responsibilities associated
CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing
The aim of this course is to equip those new to marketing with the knowledge, skill and understanding to be able to perform in a digital context and carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role at support level.
The certificate is made up of two modules:
1. Marketing Principles covering Marketing Principles, Customer Communications, Digital Essentials and Digital Marketing Tools.
2. Digital Fundamentals covering Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Tools and Developing Digital Marketing Campaigns.
Leaners can choose to complete either one of the above modules and achieve the CIM Award or both modules to be awarded the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing.
CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing
Aimed at professional marketer who wishes to develop their knowledge and skills across a range of areas to succeed and progress their marketing career.
Units covered in this course
1. Marketing & Digital Strategy A strategic approach to all stages of the marketing process. the implementation across traditional & digital channels. Managing resources and employing monitoring & measurement techniques.
2. Digital Optimisation An in depth understanding of the strategic implications of development in a digital environment. Integration & optimisation of digital marketing as well as develop strategic response to change.
3. Digital Customer Experience Insights into the digital customer experience, highlighting ways to adapt to the changing market allowing you to fulfil customers strategic needs while understanding legislation & regulatory requirements.
- How long will it take me to complete my course?
Level 6, 300 learner hours over 12 months
Level 3, 240 hours over 6-12 months
One day, 8 hours
- Are there any entry requirements?
Level 6 requires either, previous completion of CIM Level 4, Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing, Bachelor’s or Masters degree from a recognised university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing related content or a minimum of two years practical marketing in an operational role plus diagnostic assessment onto level 6. There are no entry requirements into Level 3 or the one day course.
- Who pays the £65 CIM registration fee?
You are required to pay the £65 to register with CIM which you will be fully reimbursed for upon completion.
Learner Success Stories...
After being unemployed for over 12 months and lacking in confidence, DTS supported me in career development, securing part time employment within a school!
DTS helped me to overcome my anxieties and re-build my confidence to re-enter the job market again. Improving my IT skills has helped me move towards financial independence and gain employment.
Lacking in self esteem and trust after leaving college, I can now confidently search and apply for employment and apprenticeship vacancies independently